September was a been a busy month for the mobile games industry. First, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and released iOS 8 to the public. Then, Microsoft acquired Minecraft creator, Mojang. At NativeX, we launched a new video ad format, Lightning Play™; participated in IGDA Finland, dmexco, & GamesBeat; and we released a new version of our SDK.
From the NativeX Blog in September
- Lightning Play™: The Newest Video Ad Format for Mobile Games
- Strategy Gamers are Leading the Way in iOS 8 Adoption
- The iPhone 6 is Huge for Game Developers
- Data Science, the Latest Weapon in Mobile Monetization [GamesBeat]
- How to Increase In-App Revenue with Metric Driven Design and Emotional Targeting
Upcoming Industry Events
Careers at NativeX
The NativeX newsletter is a monthly email roundup of mobile games industry news, events, blog posts, and job openings at NativeX. If you would like to subscribe to the NativeX newsletter, click here. Otherwise, follow our updates on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Leave a comment
Combat Advertising Fraud in the APAC (Asia-Pacific) Region
Kevin Ford - June 18th, 2019
Fraud continues to increase in the Asia-Pacific region. Knowing this, advertisers and publishers must take steps to avoid becoming the […]Read More >