September was a been a busy month for the mobile games industry. First, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and released iOS 8 to the public. Then, Microsoft acquired Minecraft creator, Mojang. At NativeX, we launched a new video ad format, Lightning Play™; participated in IGDA Finland, dmexco, & GamesBeat; and we released a new version of our SDK.
From the NativeX Blog in September
- Lightning Play™: The Newest Video Ad Format for Mobile Games
- Strategy Gamers are Leading the Way in iOS 8 Adoption
- The iPhone 6 is Huge for Game Developers
- Data Science, the Latest Weapon in Mobile Monetization [GamesBeat]
- How to Increase In-App Revenue with Metric Driven Design and Emotional Targeting
Upcoming Industry Events
Careers at NativeX
The NativeX newsletter is a monthly email roundup of mobile games industry news, events, blog posts, and job openings at NativeX. If you would like to subscribe to the NativeX newsletter, click here. Otherwise, follow our updates on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Leave a comment
What does programmatic advertising look like in China?
Kevin Ford - November 21st, 2019
The programmatic advertising landscape in China lags behind North America’s, but it’s catching up thanks to the growth in the […]Read More >
A Fraude de Anúncios e Aplicativos na Escala Global Está Piorando. Aqui Vai uma Explicação do Que É, e Como Vencê-la!
Kevin Ford - November 12th, 2019
A fraude publicitária pode chegar aos 30 biliões de dólares este ano. A fraude em anúncios digitais é difícil […]Read More >