San Francisco, US
NativeX, a subsidiary of Mobvista, is a mobile advertising platform. NativeX’s technology empowers top brands, games and apps to engage with their mobile audience. We believe in using data and technology to make performance marketing effective and easy. In conjunction with our parent company Mobvista, NativeX has offices in San Francisco, Minneapolis and St. Cloud.
Mobvista is a leading global third-party mobile value discovery platform that provides user acquisition, monetization and mobile analytics solutions to app developers around the globe. It is the largest mobile ad network company in China, the second in Asia and the top ten in the world.
On December 12, 2018, Mobvista was officially listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code: 01860). Currently, Mobvista has nearly 700 employees with offices in 12 cities across the world.
About This Role
You will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and closing new clients to meet company’s revenue and gross profit objectives. You will interact with marketing managers and executives from the top mobile advertisers to help achieve their marketing goals with the NativeX products, leading the sales effort across the entire funnel to close new business. Your responsibilities will include researching and generating new opportunities, establishing deal terms, and selling the mobile advertising solutions via a consultative approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of NativeX’s products and ad inventory.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Structure and direct the entire sales process from account identification to close.
- Support communication with in-bound leads of varying sizes and contribute towards on-going development of lead-qualification process.
- Coordinate with Legal, Finance and Marketing team to ensure compliance and resolve sales-related issues.
- Represent NativeX at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Attend training, seminars and workshops as deemed necessary.
- At least 4 years of digital advertising experience is required
- Solid relationships with direct advertisers and ad agencies in the mobile ad and/or previous experience interfacing with ad tech companies through a role at a DSP, SSP, Ad Network, Ad Exchange or Digital Media Agency.
- Comfortably discussing technical subjects such as attribution tracking integrations
- Accountable internally within advertising team and externally with clients and vendors
- Thrive in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress
- Solid knowledge of mobile marketing traffic/medias/inventory, proven track record of providing comprehensive mobile marketing solutions to advertisers
- 20-30% traveling required
- BS/BA required, degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and bonus.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks + 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to travel and gain 1st hand industry trends globally, esp. As
- Free snacks and drinks