San Francisco, US
NativeX is a mobile advertising platform. NativeX’s technology empowers top brands, games and apps to engage with their mobile audience. The NativeX programmatic platform provides a safe, convenient and fast way for brand performance advertisers to serve ads to targeted users. Our DMP leverages accurate mobile data and supports online/offline data access to build customer & audience profiles. It also provides advertising and performance monitoring services. We believe in using data and technology to make performance marketing effective and easy. NativeX is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Minneapolis, and St. Cloud.
About This Role
As the advertising sales, you will focus on connecting with prospects across phone, email, social and in-person and close deals. You will research prospects to understand a company’s business use case to better initiate constructive conversations with advertisers. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding quarterly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a start-up and team-focused environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, prioritize and close new clients to meet company’s revenue and gross profit objectives
- Deliver professional presentations and demonstrations via online or F2F client meetings
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Support communication with in-bound leads of varying sizes and contribute towards on-going development of lead-qualification process
- Represent company at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- BS in Advertising or Marketing preferred.
- 1-2 years Digital Media experience gained in an agency, professional services firm or client-side environment and a demonstrated interest in advertising.
- Being Tech-savvy and having a good understanding of the mobile ad tech ecosystem.
- Thriving in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress
- Strong presentation skill
- Leading the operation and account management team for optimal customer satisfaction
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and bonus.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks + 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to travel and gain 1st hand industry trends globally
- Free snacks and drinks