<< Fill out and submit the form to get your white paper download.
App Store Optimization (ASO) is the process of improving various elements of app submission and marketing techniques to help achieve higher ranking in an app store’s search results. With 67% of users reporting that the last app they downloaded was found via an app store search, how to improve search ranking within those stores has become one of the most critical publisher ASO requirements. This white paper addresses the various free and paid solutions available to better understand the scope of what to do in order to achieve better app visibility, discoverability and conversions.
WHAT QUESTIONS DOES THIS WHITE PAPER ANSWER?
- What is ASO?
- What motivates users to download an app?
- How are users finding/ discovering apps?
- What impact do paid installs have on organic installs?
- What do you need to measure for effective search discovery?
- How do you pick the right keywords?
- What tools are available to help with keyword selection?
- How does relevance, difficulty and popularity affect keyword prioritization?
- What are On-Page and Off-Page influence factors?
- Which On-Page factors can improve your search rank?
- Which Off-Page factors can improve your search rank?
- How do you optimize paid campaign delivery for the purpose of influencing Off-Page factors?
- What can you do in your app to influence Ratings and Reviews to improve ranking and conversion rate?
- What are best practices for optimizing your app store click-through & conversion rates?
- What tools are available to help with AB Testing to determine best assets to use?
Ryan Weber, Co-Founder / Chief Product Officer, NativeX
Japheth Dillman, Co-Founder / Chief Creative Officer, YetiZen
Hugh Kimura, Marketing Manager, Apptamin
Gabe Kwakyi, Co-Founder / CEO, Incipia